Monday, July 9, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps–Day 1

Howdy Candies…I’m back to Online Card Classes to ‘Stretch My Stamps’ & learn a bitty more about what types of stamps I own & how to use them in various ways.  I enjoyed Creative Chemistry sooo much that I’ve been waiting to take another course & this is one, it’s absolutely perfect for me!  With an inventory of over 500 sets not images but sets I had no idea that there are so many different kinds of stamps with tons of uses for them.  So today I’m sharing my rendition of the class material.  Though since my move I'm finding that to gather up my myriad of supplies is a bit daunting so I’m only posting the first 2 cards I created.  There truly is a 1/2 dozen ways to use today’s particular stamp.  However, if your eager to know what it is, I highly recommend joining along in the course with me.  It’s only $25.00 US & it allows you a lifetime unlimited access to all the class content, forum, galleries, & sooo much more!  To join in this incredible course just click on my participant badge below to read more all about it. Bonus I get to utilize this posting to demonstrate an ongoing CC101 FB BONUS Challenge that is only for those Student Body that attended “Creative Chemistry” showing how to use Tim Holtz Seasonal Distress Pallets.  Of course I had to use every color in the Seasonal Re-Inkers that I own. So without Further Ado Photos: (To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)

SYS_participant

“Stretch Your Stamps” Day 1 – Collage (Every background color uses Winter, Spring, & Summer Tim Holtz Seasonal Distress Re-Inker):

SYS Collage Day 1

Card #1 – CTMH June Stamp of the Month “Life is Tweet” S1206:

Your Tweet Card Tweet CU  Tweet Inside

Card #2 – Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous “Papillion” CMS106 :

Papillion Card 2 Papillion CU

I’m truly in love with this learning style just because it is at my own pace & honestly I can do what I want with so many ideas given without any pressures.  Plus it is absolutely wonderful to see so many Friends I’ve met from my prior CC101 class participating.  Of Course my main goal in all of this is to learn more about what I own & use it but also to do at least 2 technique based cards daily through the end of class!  I wonder if that is possible given our schedules and of course the heat.  I don’t have AC where I’m getting creative so the heat has me beat lol :D.  I’m quite sure with the Nation wide heat wave their will be many of you that understand.  Yes, yes I know…the solution is to get up really really early in the morn but then again I’m the type that it takes me a bitty to get my bearings when I sit down to create my heARTistry.  I hope you’ve enjoyed my creations from “Stretch Your Stamps” Day 1!  Thanks for Stamping By…

8 comments:

  1. Oh hello pretty darn wonderful amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination on you custom ink pad. Love the text background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO playful! I love the splash of color in inks and ribbon and die cut! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours in the pavilion stamp are simply fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I originally thought you had a "tie-dye" stamp but it's just you being incredibly creative with woodgrain. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are fabulour Nichole - i wish i had the time and the energy to do the online class! Maybe later in the year!?!?! SIgh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, love both these cards and I looooooove the new summer inks from TH! HeARTistry, heehee, love that!!! Thanks for joining us at Seriously Creative Challenges, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are fabulous! I love what you've done with those Tim stamps! Such bright and cheery cards! Thanks for joining us @SCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!