Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps–Day 3

Howdy Candies…I’m ooober excited about today’s course for a couple of reasons.  1. I’m an avid hoarder of Alpha stamps.  Not to sure why but I reckon as much as I love Fonts I also love the ability to be a bitty hands on in creating with them too.  2. I have this ribbon that has never been touched for about 6 years now that I’ve loooong awaited to use.  & 3. I was able to learn how to create a really awesome card set for some INCREDIBLE Peeps.  See the interesting thing is this…sometimes in life there is someone or a couple someone's that come along in your life that just happen to stumble there at the perfect moment in time that just gels.  I’d be remise to say that this unexpected blessing happened in a moment that well let’s just say we never thought was ever possible.  I would LOVE to explain it to y’all but to some degree it is inexplicable!  Let’s just say that my inspiration for today’s CTMH (other than the ribbon & punch) July SOTM “Live Out Loud” S1207 is dedicated entirely to the Hague Family.  So without further ado photos:  (To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)

“Stretch Your Stamps” Day 3 – Collage: (Below is a list of supplies used CTMH)

SYS Day 3 Card Collage

July Stamp of the Month $5 with a $50 order “Live Out Loud”: (Outside of Card & Envelope Front)

SYS Day 3 Card Alpha

Inside of Card & Closure side of Envelope:

Inside & Closure

Honestly I think the card says it all about this Family & everyday I’m blessed to know they are only a pebble away.  HUGS to the Hagues’ for just making the world a better place!  I am sooo excited about the diamond ribbon & the fact that the online card class “Stretch Your Stamps” gave me the foundation to think outside of the box & pull some boxes out, literally to get crafty with this ensemble.  You will notice that of course I only have one card today & that Day 2 is missing, that’s only because it is Summer time & I was literally busy doing some summer cleaning yesterday along with awaiting some supplies to do the course.  Today I only have time for this one because I’m totally excited for this afternoon’s trip to Eagle Island.  Thanks for Stamping By…

Items Used:

S1207 “Live Out Loud”

D1250 “Extreme Caps” (retired)

Paper: CTMH – Colonial White, Pear, Cocoa, & Elemental B&T (for inside the envelope)

Inks: CTMH – Pear, Cocoa (All pieces are distressed with a sponge using Cocoa ink)

Embellishments: Martha Stewart zig-zag border punch, Diamond Ribbon by: The Ribbon Boutique, & CTMH Sparkles Blue/Green Assortment

11 comments:

  1. You made a fab job of it, the recipient will be over the moon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Rockin' this class too! I have to admit that today I feel stumped...even though I have the alpha set from MFT....!

    I think my MOJO left town for a day...sure hope it's back soon, as I am bummed !!

    I really LOVE every thing you make and love your natural artistic skills.

    AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome loving these cards and you are a sweetie hugs back....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome loving these cards and you are a sweetie hugs back....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome loving these cards and you are a sweetie hugs back....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, Fun, and totally, from colors, to sentiments, to techniques to oh my word girl that ribbon is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, Fun, and totally, from colors, to sentiments, to techniques to oh my word girl that ribbon is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card and that green just screams the color our grass used to be before our 100+ temps this week! LOl
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card really dramatic yet simple

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!