Monday, February 6, 2012

Clear Cards Cricut Art Philosophy CU Inspired

So I was in the middle of creating this cute gift for a CU Sister during the Super Bowl and for some reason my Tree ended up being a bitty more than my original idea could handle…an Oopsie so to speak.  So instead of going back to the drawing board I decided to take my exclusive Close To My Heart Clear Cards, Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge (came in so handy because I could cut many scallop circles in varied sizes without a punch, YaY!), and this awesome simple stamp set to come up with these adorable Thank YOU cards for the CU on-site Staff. 

Clear Card “A Tree” The scallop circle measurements are: 3”, 3 1/4”, 3 1/4”, 3 1/4”

CCTreeLayers

Close-Up:

CCTreeCard

Supplies: I LOVE our Color-Ready Binding Ribbon because I created each card with a different color of ribbon to match.

CCTreeSuppliesCCTreeInsideCCTreePurpleCCTreeYellow

Only 11 more nights of sleep before I make my travels to the biggest most exciting Inspirational event of my personal year!  Of course the clear cards are not the only thing I was doing…I also ended up creating name tags for our Secret Sister swap for my roomies & I.  Plus…enamored by the simplicity and LOVE of what Lisa Stenz did with our My Creations Card box for her February club, I decided that I could re-create it in our NEW “Lucy” paper.  I have to say I LOVED how it came out.  Your more than welcome to visit her site to pick-up your kit with instructions today just click on the link above to open her post, Thank You Lisa for your inspiration! 

Name Tags:

CUSSNameTags

Inside CU List of the Tags:

CUList

Lisa Stenz February Club (My “Lucy” Rendition):

CUGiftLisaStenz

Inside of the Box:

InsideBoxLisaStenz

I’m still currently working on a couple of un-finished projects including Kaedyn’s classroom Valentines and there are tons of ideas out there, though I have to say in the time crunch I’m in I will be using a simple lollipop holder of sorts, stay tuned for my next post.  I’m still blogging about my creative journey to CU, so I won’t have anything but CU creativity on my mind until I’m back on the 21st, then of course there is some recovery time.  I appreciate you taking the time in Stamping By…

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!