Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines Lollipop Holder FREE Printable

Howdy Candies!  I’m excited to share my very first FREE Printable that I created last night doing my daughter’s Valentines Lollipop holders.  I’m all for learning and this was a learning curve for me.  I will soon be recording screen shares to show you how to create sentiments and different things that you can utilize with your Word program.  I have Word 2010 Pro so I have lot’s of things that I can’t normally do within my PSE9 program.  I will keep this post short and sweet because we all LOVE Photos and FREE things.  I’m excited to share this exclusive original first time FREE PRINTABLE by Creatique Candy!  This particular project I did use some of my bulk exclusive Close To My Heart bulk “Roxie” paper.  It is still available throughout this current Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book.  Please Enjoy & as always Thanks for Stamping By…

FreeLollipopPrintable

The FREE Printable uses the 2” CTMH Scallop punch & I Love it!  I couldn’t finger out how in the world to provide you with a doc where you an modify the names…so I left that part to your imagination!

Get Your FREE Printable PDF via My Sweet Specials Just Click This!

Pin It

1 comment:

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!