Friday, February 7, 2014

Candy Comeback…

Wowza…if someone had told me that March of 2013 I’d fallen off of the earth, I wouldn’t of believed them one itty bit.  I needed time…and lot’s of it apparently.  Time to gather my thoughts, Time to re-ignite my inner-inspiration, Time to realize that I’m only but one person and can only do a handful of things at one time and that the MOST important of them all is being there for me and my Family.  I can’t say with full honesty that the ol’ adage “Time heals all wounds” has given me that but what I can say is that it only took one special person to see that my wings were broken.  That I was softly & quietly suffering in utter silence.  That I couldn’t gather the courage to make a Comeback!  This precious Angel came along, picked-up my broken wing & helped me mend it back into place.  Actually there are many special persons, Sisters I’d like to call  them.  Brave Brave Brave & Courageous Sisters that just seen within me what I couldn’t see within myself.  For them I am deeply grateful and ever so thankful for their love & dedication in walking me through a journey I’m still on but foremost for BELIEVING in lil’ ol’ me.

I can’t even begin to describe the pain I’ve endured or the soul dampened grief I’ve experienced over this last year.  The battle is not over for the struggles of our Family that’s facing them and I’m not the only one as I remember that always.  However, I’m stronger then I think and I know I have the capacity to do what I’m meant to be here to do for YOU!  “ENCOURAGE”  This is my word for 2014!  It’s always what’s been in my heART of heART’s to do on a daily basis and sometimes when you go through so much pain that your about to falter into an oblivion you realize that You have a choice.  My choice is simple…I’m ready!  Ready to make a Come Back and be who Heavenly Father put me here to be.  Let me share my definition of “Encourage”: (To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)

Encourage Defined:

EncourageDefined
“Encourage Tangle”:
Encourage

These three very prominent moments and demonstrations of ‘Encourage’ment completely contributed to the Candy Comeback…

The Beautiful Souls of Melody Ross and Kathy Wilkins on “The Walk”: (Click On “The Walk” Photo & watch the Video!)

BraveGirls THE-WALK-logo-semi-flat-nodate-450

YaYa Scrapbooking Post Dedication & Gift: (Click Angel Wing for Dedicated Post & the 11x14 Print to Order!)

One Wing001 YaYa11x14OriginalPrintGift

Mixed Media Monday’s with Tracy Weinzapfel Studios & our MMM FB Group! (Click the LOVE for Tracy Blog Post and Video)

Love Grows 2014
What these Phenomenally “Encourage” moments gave to me was the ability to share & embrace my no scrapping anything Policy & a Brand New Print (available soon in my Etsy Shop) to share with Owl of YOU!:

BeforeDreamALilDream

Dream A Lil Dream 014

These three Beautiful moments and Four Courageously Brave Soul Sisters and the many Women who come along with each of these impactful moments have changed me Forever!  I will always be on a journey of ‘change’, we all are.  Mine is coming back from a very painful and grieving place of silence and self-doubt.  So I “ENCOURAGE” You Today…not tomorrow, not next week but TODAY, to grab a pen and paper & jot down all the reasons why YOU DESERVE to be LOVED!  It’s not as easy as you think…after all we don’t always take time for ourselves that we need and right now, this moment…You NEED to “ENCOURAGE” YOU!  I will have tons more to share in the upcoming weeks, months and hopefully years to come.  As this journey now is about full disclosure and honesty in my journey through healing, enjoying, sharing, creating, inspiring, and educating others through my Love and Passions in Life. (To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)
HUGS for all my Candy’s,
Owldorably Yours,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am sooooo proud of you! ... and most importantly, you are back in the creative world that makes you happy. Your excitement of life and your caring heART, fuel my fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thinking of you my long distance friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!