Thursday, February 21, 2013

Creative University Journey Re-Cap 1

Howdy Candies…it’s been nearly a month since I’ve shared with you & I can’t tell you how much it makes me smile to see that you faithfully still visit & gander through my other storied shares.  So what’s kept my heART & hands busy!?!  Why CU2013 of course.  I will be doing a couple re-cap posts through until the end of the month.  That’s about how long it takes to share all the lovely things I adore about CU & honestly no words can express what an incredible journey this is been. 
I feel so truly blessed to of been apart of the Professor Team this year.  These women are sooo talented and so inspiring.  So I wanted to start out by sharing a project we did for the Student Body members.  Of course my Sorority was Megaha Inky – Since I’m an Inky kinda gal it was very fitting.  So without Further Ado, here we go with My Inspiration Board project: (To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)
One of My Favorite Spots at Camp Lutherhaven I stumbled upon my first year & re-visit each time & Melody’s Typography Inspiration Board along with an assignment we had during Brave Girls Art School, Inspired me to use Nature to accent the middle of the heart since of course, we see hearts in nature everywhere…:
CU Heart Stump
Name Tag We Got To Decorate & the Flower accent was a Gift:
Megaha Inka Name Tag
Inspiration Board:
CU2013 Sprays Inspiration Board
Here are some Close Up Photos I took when I got home of each piece that I Loved:
Dylusions Display Spray Tag
Dylusions 6x6 Canvas
Dylusions Sticky Back Canvas Emboss Resist 
Dylusions Reverse Stencil
“Lady of the Leaves” – One of My Endearing Pieces using Dyan’s Spray “Bleach Out” Technique:
Dylusions "Lady of the Leaves"
My Team Professor Linda Shores & My Personal Secret Sister, I Love Dr. Suess & Her Talents Always Inspire Me so of course I wanted her to always have a Wocket in her Pocket:
Linda's Wocket
A Fabby Group of SMILES Enjoying the Technique Boutique that Linda & I were blessed to be a part of:
Technique Boutique CU2013
I had so much FUN creating these pieces to share and was oober excited to come home & finally have a chance to show you what my INKy Fingers have been up too these last few weeks that was a surprise for the CU Sorority Sisters .  The Inspiration Gallery was chock full of Amazing Ideas, heARTistry, Inspiration, Mojo Boosters & more!  My Personal Secret Sister & Team Professor for the Technique Boutique was just so Ah-Mazing!  I can’t begin to tell you the wonderful things I learn from her heARTistry every year.  Not only was she my Team Professor but the one I was given to treat all weekend long.  We truly had an amazing time in the Technique Boutique and I absolutely love her Teaching Style.  Plus we had some FUNtabulous SMILES as one of our fellow Sisters used my cam to take a shot of me with some really oober talented women.
  
I just adore the inspiration that surrounds Creative University too.  It is a place of tranquility that one can find solace when in a moment of reflection or two.  For me I actually ventured out a bit to capture a couple of memories while learning to play with various settings on my camera.  So I would love to leave you this Re-Cap Installment One, of Inspiration with something that we all could use from time to time. HUGS & Thank you so much for Stamping By…(To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)
I fell to my knees to pray to Him above…His answer to my prayer had me look to Mother Nature...For all Her Love!:
"Heavenly Father"
 "Majestic Mother Nature"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. You must be still floating on a cloud after attending that wonderful event. What awesome inspiration. So glad you had such a Fab time.
    Hugs Lynn TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chookie, I just came on to tell you that I think what you do and create is amazing. You are always full of encouraging and inspiring sprit. So withthat said I wanted to let you know I have awarded you and your blog the Liebster Award :-) Happy Scrappin chookie, much love and snmiles Donna aka midnightscrapper

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!