Friday, December 14, 2012

Tis’ The Season Dylusions My Reason…

Howdy Candies…Just stamping by with a quicky post today.  I’ve been whipping up some inspirational goodness in the Studio as of late & most of what I’m working on are gifts, cards, & dare I say “I’m Ornamental” at the moment!  I’ve seen so many inspirational Holiday heARTistry lately that I’m trying to keep up with a personal list of idears, LoL (Lots of Love!).  I reckon you must be too? 

So I tried my hand at my own very first configurations by Tim Holtz & mixed it up with a bitty of Dylusions of course!  Who would of thunk it…’Festive Berries’, ‘Fresh Lime’, & ‘Cut Grass’ along with some ‘Red Pepper’ (acrylic paint) would be such Delicious Eye Candy!?!  I mean honestly when I was playing around with this of course it is still “UNDER CONFINGERATIONS CONSTRUCTION” but that’s because we’ve had a little side-track this past week in the Studio.  Take a Looky Loo:  (To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)

Tim Holtz Configurations “UNDER CONSTRUCTION”: (I can’t wait until it’s completed!)

Configurations Under Construction

I know right…I have seen a few but never thought to myself that we can make moving parts!  That was my Darling Husbands idear…how smart is he, eh?  Whilst I shared on my last post the hilarious video of Dyan sharing how to make these amazing paper Ornament Stars from her Dylusions Art Journal paper in under 5 minutes, I also had to laugh a bitty because in true candy style I’m so not a quicky creator by any means. 

It was two inspirational dear Friends of mine that offered a bitty of journaling insight as I’m just doing this off a whim that lent a hand in going over the quicky mark.  Thank you so much Mz. Donna & Mz. Sue for your input!  I used liquid pearls, sprays, Glaze Pens (I’m in love with these) – & my opaque pen.  Did you know???  That there is a little trick in using the inkssentials opaque pens!  I doubt that it is a discovery but anywho…I found that after you doodle or write it seems not so bright…however, if you go over it again very lightly it writes almost like paint!  LURV IT.  So here is a gander of my un-ribboned pile of Stars to finish off:

Tis’ The Season as Dylusions is My Reason:

CU Dylusions Star Ornaments

Dylusions Star Ornaments

These are just splendidly FUN to do!  My Darling Husband got into the spirit & did a couple & added the smaller ones to a dowel (He wanted me to put one on my Configurations)  I’m sorry Loveee but I have other ideas for those.  HUGS xx  I’m quite sure that our little Gurl will love these as gifts to her class too.  You truly can make these with your Children, Grand-Children, Nieces, Nephews, Neighbors…& they have tons of possibilities. 

I’ve also done a few surprise mini cards for some special gals that I will be seeing at Creative University 2013!  I sooo can’t wait to get them finished & mailed off for a bit of Christmas Love!  Thanks to Heidi Swap for her generosity of her 12 Days of Printable Christmas Freebies.  *NOTE: I did purchase her Adjectives Digital Brushes to add a bit of flair…though I can’t share them now, watch for it!  Here is a sneak peak & NO they surely are not the way they appear Tee-Hee!:

Heidi Swapp – Christmas Ornament Free Printable! (Click the Photo To Go To Her Post!)

Sneak Peak CU Twinspirational Gift

So without Further Ado…We have some Blog Candy to Give-Away from our post on “One BRAVE Evening…” & Let’s give a warm Congrats too:

December 2012 Candy Winner - Christine

Drum Roll….The WINNER IS: Christine!!! Congrats Christine, please submit your information so we can get your “Wear Your Words” & “Twinchie Ornaments” out to you.

As always it is deeply appreciated that you have followed along with me in this creative journey!  There are more things on my plate as of late & it is no surprise that from now until February you will see a lot more posts regarding my Journey to Creative University 2013!  I’m a wittle sad that this is going to be our very last year but I’m super excited that it’s going to be most SPECIAL!  There is still time for you to join in the all the fun.  Just visit Mz. Fabulously Artsy herself for more information.  CREATIVE UNIVERSITY 2013! Along our journey we got to have a LIVE online class with Tresa for the Holidays!  I’m sooo excited to share what I did too.  Thanks for Stamping By…:  (To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)

Creative University Live Project November Create-N-Take!: (Click the Photo To View More Info!)

CU 2013 November Create-n-Take

1 comment:

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!