Tuesday, October 2, 2012

StudioJ Summer Scrapped & Special:

Howdy Candies…September sure blew by as quickly as the leaves are turning and October is here!  I finally had a chance to get some of those Summer Family Trip photos I was telling you about through my StudioJ Free online design software.  I was able to complete them in just under an hour, it was a lot of FUN taking time reminiscing and journaling about those photos. 

I have a whole lot more that need to be scrapped and I want to do both “Studio” & “Classic” style mixing them up, to create an album.  I can’t wait to get my hands on the original prints so that I can add some dimension to them.  In the meantime I get a Free .jpg image along with each original print I purchased.  Can you believe I was able to get 10 completed pages for less then $63.00 – That’s a whole lot of memory preservation.

Stay tuned for the end of the post to learn more about this months StudioJ special.  So without Further Ado, my “Studio” Summer Scrapped pages: (To leave a comment, thoughts, suggestions, or feedback - just click the title to this post & scroll to the bottom)

Lewno Family Trip to South Dakota Summer 2012 – Mount Rushmore:

StudioJ Mount Rushmore

Friends Forever…These Special Friends are who introduced my DH & I over 11 years ago:

StudioJ Forever Friends

A Rare moment spending quality time with Family; Laughter, Music, Great Food:

StudioJ Family

This was the evening we were able to get out to my Parents Ranch…Just Gorgeous the Sunsets:

StuidioJ Lazy Dream Ranch

This was a special page I did with candid shots of my Mom & Dad’s garden they have surrounding their porch:

StudioJ Sunset Garden

Though I love doing “Classic” pages, I had way to many photos to try to size them down or cut them and I love this “Dakota” Close to My Heart exclusive paperpack that I wanted to change out colors of ribbon and embellishments, that I would not be able to do in the “Classic” way.  So I did order 2 sets of prints so that I could utilize some of the gorgeous scenes which allows for the smaller photos the way I want them while I do a “Classic” lay-out. 

To learn more about using my StudioJ Free online design software check out this video below on our NEW Express Collections (Just upload your photos & drop them in the wells):

Information on StudioJ Express Collections

What’s even more incredible is that through the month of October you too can create quick, incredible lay-outs and bring those digital photo files to life in a completed album to share those precious moments that matter the most.  Just click the photo below to get started on your pages today. (PDF File to print about the Save with StudioJ October Special.  It’s completely FREE to try and no downloads for software!  Thanks for Stamping By…

Save With StudioJ in October!

1 comment:

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!