Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cricut© Art Philosophy Dress Easel Cards

The Creatique Candy Studio had a lot of organizing to do in order to properly create a video on these adorable Cricut© Art Philosophy Dress Easel Cards.  I’m learning new things each and everyday and how to bring more engaging content so you know who it is that your visiting and what I have cooking up in my creative mind.  So I wanted to share a couple still image photos as I noticed the video quality isn’t the best & for owning an HD laptop/DSLR camera etc. etc. I’m technically infant at the moment.  The good thing about that is that you have an opportunity as my viewers to grow and learn with me.  YaY! EaselCardTopViewEaselCardSideEaselDressCardFrontViewNow that you can see the still image here is the full-length video tutorial.  Warning: Tis my first real video so please bare with me. Grab your coffe, coke, pepsi, tea, water bottle & 14 1/2 minutes of time to gander it. The supplies list is located under the description of the video just click expand Bonus there is a PDF file under the Candy Basket Eye Candy tabs with the measurements!

My First Full-Length Video Tutorial

Thanks again so much for reading and sharing.  It means the world to me.  So much so & because of my addiction to these cards I’m offering a Candy Give-Away on them.  All you have to do is leave a comment here via clicking the title to this post, or on the link at Creatique Candy’s FB page.  Since I will be on a trip this weekend I will be spending time on playing with the H2H challenges next week so the winner of a 5-pack of “Winter Wishes” easel cards with matching envelopes will be announced on November 30th.  So Share, Comment, View & Like to your hearts content.  Thanks for Stamping By…

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!