Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cricut Art Philosophy Dress Easel Cards

Oh Boy, Oh Boy!  I can not wait until these recipients receive their personalized pretty Easel Dress cards.  I utilized 3 different tutorial methods in creating these lovely cards.  I will break the tutorials down by link to give credit for assisting in my creation!  I want to say a HUGE Thank you to these ladies for their inspiration and sharing what they do as without their time and talents my creation would of lacked inspiration. 

Here is a photo of all the cards together…Oooo I’m super excited to get these in the hands of those getting them!  Thanks to Biata at splitcoast stampers for her tutorial on how to create an Easel Card. I used that as my base to start and then opaque adhesive gems, and sparkles as stoppers.  (Just click on the easel side view to go to her tutorial, If you expand you can view the link for different sizes)

EaselCardSideViewEaselCardsVarious

This photo is of the cards from above so you can see where I was able to modify my wording for each of them using an 8 1/2” x 11” piece of colonial white cardstock in my printer and my Word7 program.  I want to give a shout out to the “Paper Boutique” for her tutorial on how to create writing in different fonts via windows word program.  It was fun as I just used a rectangle as my shape and sized it with the grids at 1 1/2” x 3 1/2” to put a bold border around the sayings.  It also allowed me to modify each box by copy and pasting the way I wanted to set it up.  Warning…you should play with just regular printer paper prior to actually printing on anything else to conserve $ (Click on the photo to view her Tutorial on how to use MS Word to add sentiments)

EaselCardsTopView

Lastly I wanted to give a GIANORMOUS Thank You to ThePaperPrincess2 & Mandy Leahy for sharing the video on how to create the Dresses.  I LOVED it!  It was also apart of one of her cards she shared during one of the October challenges over at the H2H blog.   Here are some more photos showing different dresses and angles. 

EaselCardAFavEaselCardFrontViewVariation

I Cut the Scallop Circle 3x in Black Cardstock & Mischief B&T paper at 3 3/4”.  That allowed me to create 6 different looks.

EaselCardBlackSkirtEaselCardPaperSkirtEaselCardSparklesEaselCardTopSideView

I will be posting up the winner from the “Wicked” SOTM give-away just as soon as the winners are announced on H2H October Challenges.  I appreciate all the lovely comments and messages I received.  I appreciate your support in reading the things I create each week in my studio.  Thanks for Stamping By…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for sharing your heARTfelt Thoughts!